amPlug2 FLY headphone amps for guitar and bass are the perfect solution for practice when noise is a restraint, or for when inspiration strikes ON THE FLY… Voiced and designed by Blackstar in the UK, amPlug2 FLY models are battery-powered and have a foldable instrument jack plug for connection to any guitar body type. The super compact design can be carried anywhere and is the easiest way to achieve real Blackstar amp tones in your headphones.
amPlug2 FLY Bass is specifically designed for low frequencies and offers a wide range of response. There are three distinct channels built-in, Classic, Modern and Overdrive, and a custom Tone control, to take your sound from deep and booming to bright and cutting. Engage one of the six different Rhythm loops to find your groove and jam along.
3 Channels in one unit
- Classic - Valve-inspired tone with mid-range growl
- Modern - Fat bottom-end with a mid-scoop and extended treble
- Overdrive - Smooth, natural overdrive with plenty of bite
Six different rhythm loops built-in
Select from Rock, Funk, R&B, Hip Hop, Blues, Metronome and set the beat with the simple Tap Tempo control.
- No need for a guitar cable! The foldable input jack rotates 180 degrees to plug directly into all guitar body shapes.
- Up to 17 hours of play time from two AAA batteries so you can play for longer on the FLY.
- No need to worry about your batteries, after 30 minutes of no signal the unit automatically turns off.
- Nine built-in effects