amPlug2 FLY headphone amps for guitar and bass are the perfect solution for practice when noise is a restraint, or for when inspiration strikes ON THE FLY… Voiced and designed by Blackstar in the UK, amPlug2 FLY models are battery-powered and have a foldable instrument jack plug for connection to any guitar body type. The super compact design can be carried anywhere and is the easiest way to achieve real Blackstar amp tones in your headphones.
The amPlug2 FLY Guitar has three channels - Clean, Crunch and Lead with tone shaping using Blackstar’s patented ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) control to give you all the sounds you need.
3 Channels in one unit
- Clean - Clean chime, which breaks-up when pushed
- Crunch - Classic, 'hot-rodded' Crunch with clarity and note-definition
- Lead - Harmonically-rich, mid-boosted overdrive, perfect for riffing and lead playing
Patented ISF control
Blackstar's patented ISF control allows you to choose the exact tonal signature you prefer. At the lowest setting, the amplifier has a more American characteristic with a tight bottom-end and more aggressive middle, and at the higher setting the amplifier has a British characteristic which is more 'woody' and less aggressive.
Nine selectable effects can be selected for any channel playing 3x Chorus, 3x Delay and 3x Reverb
- No need for a guitar cable! The foldable input jack rotates 180 degrees to plug directly into all guitar body shapes.
- Up to 17 hours of play time from two AAA batteries so you can play for longer on the FLY.
- No need to worry about your batteries, after 30 minutes of no signal the unit automatically turns off.
- Nine built-in effects