The GT-001 packs the acclaimed amps and effects of the flagship GT-100 Version 2.0 in a stylish desktop processor for your home studio or mobile rig. Its small size fits easily into any workspace, while the intuitive interface makes it simple to dial up world-class tones for recording and practice. In addition to the guitar input, an XLR mic input is included for capturing vocals or acoustic instruments, and the built-in USB audio/MIDI interface provides a direct connection for creating music with your favourite DAW. Like the GT-100, the GT-001 offers powerful sound creation possibilities with dual amps and effects chains and flexible routing options. On top of that, a newly developed guitar-to-MIDI function lets you have fun with Guitar Friend Jam and other computer programs from a normal guitar input-no special pickup required! Available as a free download, the BOSS TONE STUDIO software provides a cool graphical interface for tweaking tones from your computer, plus access to BOSS TONE CENTRAL for free studio-ready patches and much more.
Pro-Level Sound for Recording and Jamming
Under the hood of the GT-001's stylish, streamlined body is a full-featured BOSS multi-effects processor with premium tone. Its COSM amps and effects are equivalent to the GT-100 with Version 2.0 software-BOSS' top-of-the-line processor for stage performers-and patch data can be shared between the two units. Dual effects chains allow you to create sophisticated tones with two amps and series/parallel effects routings, providing pro-level performance for all your music productions. Advanced parameters include a channel divide function that lets you switch effects chains manually or according to frequency or playing dynamics, and adjustable left/right mixing for flexible audio capture in your DAW.
A Powerful Tool for DAW Music Production
Via a single USB cable, the GT-001 functions as a high-quality audio interface for your Mac or Windows computer. It's easy to capture great amp and effects tones directly into your DAW, and four audio channels provide lots of flexibility for recording, re-amping, and mixing. In addition, the ability to power the GT-001 with either the included AC adapter or a computer's USB bus offers great convenience for home setups, studio sessions, and mobile recording with a laptop PC.
Enjoy Computer-Based MIDI instruments from Your Normal Guitar
The GT-001 includes a monophonic guitar-to-MIDI function that allows you to play soft synths and other MIDI instruments in your computer from your normal axe, with no special pickup required.
- Premium amps and effects in a stylish desktop unit
- Includes BOSS' latest COSM amp models, powerful MDP effects, and more
- Flexible routing of amps and effects through two effect chains
- Advanced multi-channel USB audio/MIDI interface for flexible recording and efficient re-amping
- Compatible with GT-100 Version 2.0 sound patches
- Panel knobs for adjusting sounds and dedicated buttons for calling up favourite tones
- BOSS TONE STUDIO editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and custom patches available at bosstonecentral.com
- XLR mic input with phantom power; specially designed effects patches for vocals and acoustic guitars
- 1/8-inch input for connecting a stereo device such as a smart phone or music player
- Monophonic guitar-to-MIDI conversion from normal 1/4-inch guitar input
- Jack for connecting an expression pedal or up to two footswitches for real-time effects control and patch changes
- Powered by USB bus or included AC adapter