Since it first appeared in the 1930s, the concise, clear content of the best-selling A Tune A Day series has revolutionised music-making in the classroom.
The A New Tune A Day books have the same logical, gentle pace, and keen attention to detail, but with a host of innovations: The inclusion of an audio CD – with actual performances and backing tracks – will make practice even more fun and exciting, and the explanatory diagrams and photographs will help the student to achieve the perfect technique and tone.
This book contains:
- Advice on equipment
- Instructions for an effective technique and a comfortable posture
- Explanatory section on reading music
- Easy-to-follow lessons on clear, uncluttered pages
- Audio CD with a virtuoso performance, backing tracks and audio examples
- Useful pull-out chart giving note positions and common scales.
Partly compatible with A New Tune A Day Bass Guitar and Drums Tests to check progress and comprehension.