The A5 Plus FMMH is the reference Cort bass designed and built for the working musician who requires excellent performance and rock-steady reliability gig after gig. Featuring neck-thru-body construction, premium tone woods, and Bartolini pickups and electronics, the A5 Plus FMMH delivers the sound and playability a working pro needs.
The Artisan A5 bass features neck-thru construction for superior tone and string vibration transfer.
The A5 features Bartolini MK-1 pickups and MK-1 EQ which produce an organic "piano" type tone.
Hipshot Ultralight Tuners and TransTone Bridge.
Artisan basses come with Hipshot Ultralight Tuners (Classic 20:1 tuning ratio) that is made of cast zinc with aluminum string posts and mounting nuts which is 30% lighter than other regular tuners which delivers better balance and accuracy in tuning.
- CONSTRUCTION: Neck-thru
- BODY: Figured Maple Top on Mahogany Body
- NECK: 5pc Maple and Wenge
- BINDING: N/A
- FRETBOARD: Panga Panga, 15 3/4" Radius (400mm)
- FRETS: 24 / Large (2.7mm)
- SCALE: 34" (864mm)
- INLAY: Abalone Dot with Black Circle
- TUNERS: Hipshot lic.
- BRIDGE: Hipshot Trans Tone Bridge (5)
- PICKUPS: Bartolini MK1-5/F & MK1-5/R
- ELECTRONICS: Bartolini MK-1 EQ / 1v, 1blend, 3band, EQ on-off switch
- HARDWARE: PT (Platinum)
- STRINGS: D'addario EXL170SL(45-130)