As Cort’s vision of the modern acoustic-electric, the SFX Series features Cort’s own slim body shape (83*83mm) with cutaway, modern V-shape neck profile for enhanced playability and speed, arched back for improved resonance, jumbo frets and electronics. SFX-E features a Solid Spruce top, Mahogany back and sides, Ovangkol fingerboard.
Spruce provides an ideal balance between strength and flexibility, hence its overwhelming popularity as the wood of choice for tops of acoustic guitars. Spruce’s versatile sonic character makes it ideal for a variety of musical genres and playing styles.
A modern concept developed for players seeking comfort and easier playability, the body depth is 83*83mm.
Includes a 3-band EQ for tonal flexibility and a built-in LED tuner for convenience. This high-value EQ system delivers a rich midrange with clear transparent highs.
The white acrylic pearl rosette and purfling imparts a very clean and neat look for a visual upgrade.
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail neck joint
- CUTAWAY: Venetian Cutaway
- BODY: SFX Slim Body Depth
- NUT WIDTH: 43mm (1 11/16")
- TOP: Solid Spruce Top
- BACK & SIDES: African Mahogany (Okoume) Back & Sides
- NECK: Modern "V" Shape Mahogany Neck
- BINDING: Black binding w/ White pearl purfling
- FRETBOARD: Ovangkol Fingerboard
- FRETS: 20 Frets
- SCALE: 25.3" (643mm)
- INLAY: Dot inlay
- ROSETTE: Acryl Pearl Top Purfling & Rosette
- BRIDGE: Ovangkol Bridge
- PICKUPS: Ceramic Pickup
- ELECTRONICS: Cort CE304T
- STRINGS: D'Addario EXP16 Strings
- BRACING: Advanced Scalloped X-Bracing