VOTED THE UK'S BEST ACOUSTIC GUITAR 2014
This Faith Neptune model is based upon Patrick James Eggle's highly acclaimed 'Saluda' shape.
A Baby-Jumbo size with a 16" lower bout, the Neptune is the perfect model for those seeking acoustic power without the physical bulk of a full-sized Jumbo.
Faith All-Mahogany models deliver a clear, linear tone which is very sweet and woody with plenty of midrange.
Using Mahogany for both the top and body of a guitar makes for a very “friendly” instrument that responds well to hard picking, strumming and finger-style techniques alike. Further to this, the sound produced is unburdened by overly audible overtones and harmonics, so they perform brilliantly when recording.
- Top Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Side Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Binding: Indonesian Ebony
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Mahogany
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F'
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Chrome. Ebony Buttons
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan FIgured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: PU Lacquer Hi-Gloss allover
- Preamp / Pickup: Fishman INK3 Preamp with undersaddle pickup
- Hardcase: Included