The Venus is the now iconic shape that brought Faith Guitars to the consciousness of so many players over the years. The combination of a 15" lower bout and a slimmer depth of body looks to classic OM or Auditorium body-shapes for inspiration, and makes the Venus the perfect compromise. In fact, the Naked Venus was voted 'The UK's Best Acoustic Guitar' at the MIA Music Awards in 2013.
It is still big enough to deliver a big acoustic performance, yet remains small enough for the player to jump around on stage with no problem.
The Spruce top and Mahogany body of each of the Faith Naked instruments is 100% solid tonewood – in keeping with all other Faith series. However, the cosmetics and non-essential dressing has been stripped away, leaving the guitars in their natural, Naked state. Satin finished all over, the tonewood is almost entirely unrestricted in its resonant movement, so the tone delivered is far beyond what is normally expected at this price level
The Naked Venus is equipped with a Fishman Presys1 preamp and sonicore undersaddle pickup. The preamp features a contour EQ, Volume control, Phase button and integrated tuner.
All Naked guitars are now supplied with a padded Faith Gigbag.
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce (2 Stage Satin)
- Back Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Side Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Binding: N/A
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 2mm Abalone
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Faith Precision Chrome
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut/Saddle: NuBone
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Indonesian Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots Finish
- Finish Type: 2 Stage Satin all over
- Electronics: Fishman Presys1 preamp and sonicore undersaddle pickup
- Gigbag: Included