Farley's JP Guitar Tool is the guitarist's ultimate string-change and maintenance tool. Engineered in the USA, the JP Guitar Tool is ideal for string changes and setups. Packed into a convenient folding multi-tool, you get spring-action pliers, carbide cutters, a set of four hardened-steel hex wrenches, philips and flathead screwdrivers, and a bridge pin puller. You also get a nylon case to keep it in. This incredibly handy tool is used by pro guitar techs worldwide - if you play guitar, you need one.
- Spring-action pliers and cutters
- Cuts guitar and bass strings every time
- Carbide steel cutting blade is the strongest blade available - capable of industrial level work
- Professional quality hardened steel hex/allen wrenches (0.05 mm, 1.5 mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm hex)
- Philips and flathead screw drivers made of hardened steel that won’t rust or strip
- Bridge pin puller for acoustic guitar string changes