Bassbreaker series guitar amplifiers continue Fender’s storied lineage with a kind of “parallel evolution” that evokes the dawn of hard rock. Bassbreaker takes the original Bassman design and breaks away with features including dark gray lacquered tweed covering, refined pointer knobs and unique circuitry plus power tubes and speakers hinting at the U.K. amps that “borrowed” Fender circuits in the 1960s. The sound is one of pure tube greatness.
BB 112 and BB 212 speaker enclosures are engineered to perfectly match and enhance Bassbreaker combos and heads. They offer rich, resonant voicing and low-end “thump,” with pro-level performance for today’s rock players.
- Semi-closed back for full, rich lows
- Two 12 inch, 8 Ohm Celestion V-Type speakers for tight response and “vocal” tone character
- Total impedance 16 Ohms
- Fits neatly under Bassbreaker 45 combo and head
- Fits neatly under Bassbreaker 18/30 combo
- Model Name: Bassbreaker™ BB-212 Enclosure
- Series: Bassbreaker
- Amplifier Type: Speaker Enclosure
- Colour: Gray Tweed
- Wattage: 140 Watts at 16 ohms
- Cabinet Material: Birch Ply
- Handle: Black Leather Handle
- Front Panel: Black
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic