U.S.-designed Paramount series acoustic instruments are finely crafted and specially voiced to bring your artistic vision to life. Each all-solid guitar offers many legacy design elements of classic ’60s models, including special checkerboard binding and rosettes, unique pickguard shape, and abalone and mother-of-pearl "Concert Tone" fretboard inlays. And even with this art deco look, Paramount instruments still retain their footing in modern design. All-new Fender- and Fishman®-designed PM preamp systems are equipped with specially voiced for each body shape in the series, ensuring complete tonal control and variation.
The Paramount Standard Parlor features thoughtful vintage appointments, but also the craftsmanship of a truly high-performing instrument. Crafted from premium all-solid tone woods such as mahogany back and sides and Sitka spruce top and equipped with quartersawn scalloped "X"-bracing, the Standard Parlor is designed with freely vibrating, resonant tone in mind. It also features a fast-playing "C"-shaped mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard, both designed to accommodate the most demanding playing styles. Includes a humidifier and hardshell case.
- Body Back : Solid Mahogany
- Body Shape: Parlour
- Body Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid A Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: Fender '60s Checkerboard
- Special Electronics: Fender/Fishman® PM System
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Hardware: Nickel-Plated
- String Nut: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel with Aged Black Buttons
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 19
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone and Mother-of-Pearl "Concert Tone"
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628 mm)
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action