Passport® mini offers convenient amplification for any instrument or microphone. It's perfect for performances by street musicians and students, as well as a basic public address system for events and presentations. It goes anywhere thanks to its dual AC- or Battery-powered capabilities. It can even be used as a music media playback system or computer recording interface.
- Controls: Vocal Channel: Volume, Tone, Reverb Level. Instrument Channel: Volume, Preset, Effects, Tap Tempo Button
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 7 Watts
- Inputs: Two - (1/4", Input Two has -10db Pad Switch)
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Line Out: Two - (Speaker Emulated USB and 1/8” Headphone Jack Doubles as Speaker Emulated Line Out)
- Channels: Two - (Instrument and Microphone)
- Speaker: One - 6.5" Full-Range
- Unique Features: Uses universal AC power supply (included) or six "C" batteries, instrument channel with 24 presets (built from 8 amp models) optimized for acoustic and electric guitars and other instruments, 12 effects (additional effects available with free Fender® FUSE™ software), Tap Tempo button for adjusting delay time and modulation rate, separate Vocal channel with XLR and ¼" inputs and dedicated Volume, Tone, and Reverb controls, AUX input for media player, digital chromatic tuner, metal handle doubles as a tilt-back stand, stereo headphone output for silent practice or line out, USB connection for Fender® FUSE™ application and digital recording output, USB cable included.