Fender Limited Edition Parallel Universe Vol II Troublemaker Tele Deluxe, Olympic White
Limited edition model - pre-order now to avoid disappointment! Read more
It takes a big personality to show up in a white tux – and the Troublemaker Tele® has the swagger to pull it off. The bold Olympic White lacquer finish and swanky gold hardware belies this guitar’s true purpose – to cause an uproar and make a racket.
But it’s not all style-over-substance – this Tele has class. The body is a solid chunk of mahogany, known for its mid-range growl and sustain. The 12” radius neck and 22 medium-jumbo frets promise smooth action even with the most aggressive playing and its custom Double Tap™ humbucking pickups give the Troublemaker its rowdy-yet-refined voice.
It’s been said that the well-behaved rarely make history. With a martini in one hand and brass knuckles in the other, the Troublemaker Tele Custom is ready to make some beautiful noise.
- Series: Limited Edition
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Mahogany, Modern “C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Block
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Gold Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic with Anchored-Tailpiece
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Pickups: Custom Double Tap Humbucker
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Black “Witch Hat”
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)