U.S.-designed Paramount series acoustic instruments are finely crafted and specially voiced to bring your artistic vision to life. Each all-solid guitar offers many legacy design elements of classic ’60s models, including checkerboard purfling and rosette, pickguard shape and abalone and mother-of-pearl "Concert Tone" fingerboard inlays. Even with this art deco look, Paramount instruments still retain their footing in modern design. All-new Fender- and Fishman®-designed PM preamp systems are specifically voiced for each body shape in the series, ensuring complete tonal control and variation.
The Paramount Standard Dreadnought features thoughtful vintage appointments as well as the craftsmanship of a truly high-performing instrument. Crafted from premium all-solid tone woods including mahogany back and sides and Sitka spruce top and equipped with quartersawn scalloped "X"-bracing, the Standard Dreadnought is designed with freely vibrating, resonant tone in mind. It also features a fast-playing "C"-shaped mahogany neck with ovangkol fingerboard, both designed to accommodate the most demanding playing styles. Includes a humidifier and hardshell case.
- Body Back : Solid Mahogany
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid A Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: Fender '60s Checkerboard
- Special Electronics: Fender/Fishman® PM System
- Bridge: Ovangkol with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Hardware: Nickel-Plated
- String Nut: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- Fretboard Radius: 15.75” (400 mm)
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69” (42.9 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone and Mother-of-Pearl "Concert Tone"
- Scale Length: [email protected] (643 mm)
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Height: 9.0
- Length: 48.0
- Volume: 4.75
- Weight: 22.0 lbs
- Unique Features: Modified Fender Traditional Bridge, Factory-Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement, Bound Fingerboard, Bone Nut and Saddle, One-Ply Tortoiseshell Pickguard