An expansion of the Paramount Series acoustic guitars, the PM-2 Parlor NE, All-Mahogany, Natural combines simple styling with an organic finish to create a highly responsive instrument. Carefully crafted for superior tone, high performance and earthy visual appeal, this premium instrument will satisfy all players searching for an inspiring guitar.
- Open-pore mahogany top with scalloped “X”-bracing
- Solid mahogany top, back and sides
- Includes deluxe hardshell case and humidifier
- Body: Solid Mahogany
- Body Shape: Parlour
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: Fender '60s Checkerboard
- Special Electronics: Fender/Fishman® PM System
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Hardware: Nickel-Plated
- String Nut: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel with Aged Black Buttons
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 19
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone and Mother-of-Pearl "Concert Tone"
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628 mm)
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action