The CX Series enclosures are the perfect compliment to the MB Series heads. The compact design and light weight allow you to create the ideal head and cabinet combination for any application without sacrificing portability. All CX cabinets are equipped with proprietary ceramic drivers designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by GK, quality high frequency transducers, High Power and ¼” speaker connectors, internally damped and tuned plywood cabinet constructionand rugged flip up side handles for easy loading.
Special drivers designed just for this cabinet, featuring edge wound aluminum 2 inch voice coils, manufactured in the GK USA factory. This design delivers unprecedented punch and efficiency uncharacteristic for a 10 inch speaker.
- Sure Lock Stacking: A unique foot and corner system designed to lock together when cabinets are stacked.
- Durable Portability: Tough vinyl covering protected with metal corners provide lasting protection. Plywood construction, flip grip side handles and compact design make this cabinet a dream to load.
- Advanced Crossover: A three position tweeter attenuator for control of tweeter level. One professional twist lock speaker connector for no compromise performance and one common 1/4 inch input.
- Driver by GK: Special driver designed just for this cabinet, featuring an edge wound aluminum 2.5” voice coil, manufactured in the GK USA factory. This design delivers unprecedented transient response uncharacteristic for a 15 inch speaker.
- Bracing and Ports: Internal bracing to prevent tone robbing standing waves and sound leakage through the cabinet walls.
- Critically Damped: The port is tuned for optimum performance while coupled to the cabinets specific designed speaker. The port coupled with a specific jute blend of damping material provides the right amount of damping at the right frequencies, for optimum response.
- 400W @ 8Ω
- Dimensions: 14.5 x 23 x 19
- Weight: 37lbs