MB Series Heads offer optimum performance while remaining light weight and small enough to fit in the pouch of an average gig bag. All heads feature aluminum enclosures, digital power supplies and power amplifiers as well as unique signal management circuitry, allowing them to deliver high volume while retaining punch and dynamics. Available models range from 200 watts to 800 watts and are available with a variety of solid state, all tube and discrete F.E.T. preamps.
- Feather Weight: With its switch mode power supply and Aluminum chassis, the MB 200 weighs in at only 2 lbs (0.9kg).
- Ultra Portable Power: Drops into your gig bag for effortless transport to travel dates, rehearsals and enough power for moderate size venues.
- Connectivity: Balanced DI with Pre/Post switch to feed the house, Aux Input, Headphone Output for silent practice, Line Out plus “Chain Out” to drive GK’s MBP powered cabinets. A twist lock speaker connector insures a reliable and safe cabinet connection.
- Variable Q Equaliser: Inherited from the 800RB, this unique design varies the EQ bandwidth to retain a musical response even at extreme settings.
- High Tech Power: Switch mode power amp and supply deliver a crushing 200 Watts of cool running power.
- Protection: Thoughtful handle design protects the front panel controls. Internal sensing circuitry will indicate problems on the power switch ring. Blue is good!
- 200W @ 4Ω
- Dimensions: 20cm x 20.5cm x 4.5cm