MB Series Heads offer optimum performance while remaining light weight and small enough to fit in the pouch of an average gig bag. All heads feature aluminum enclosures, digital power supplies and power amplifiers as well as unique signal management circuitry, allowing them to deliver high volume while retaining punch and dynamics. Available models range from 200 watts to 800 watts and are available with a variety of solid state, all tube and discrete F.E.T. preamps.
- Feather Weight: With its switch mode power supply and Aluminum chassis, the MB 500 weighs in at only 3.75 lbs (1.7kg).
- Ultra Portable Power: Drops into your gig bag for effortless transport to travel dates, rehearsals and enough power for moderate size venues.
- Dual Channel Flexibility: Foot switchable channel switching for on the fly volume boost or additional grind.
- Connectivity: Balanced DI with Pre/Post and Ground Lift switches to feed the house, Foot Switch Jack, Tuner output, FX Loop for connecting outboard accessories, Headphone Output for silent practice, Line Out plus “Chain Out” to drive GK’s MBP powered cabinets. Two twist lock speaker connectors ensure reliable and safe cabinet connections.
- Variable Q Equaliser: Inherited from the 800RB, this unique design varies the EQ bandwidth to retain a musical response even at extreme settings.
- High Tech Power: Switch mode power amp and supply deliver a crushing 500 Watts of cool running power.
- Protection: Thoughtful handle design protects the front panel controls. Internal sensing circuitry will indicate problems on the power switch ring. Blue is good!
- Intelligent Cooling: A temperature controlled fan keeps the amplifier cool delivering only the required amount of air, reducing noise and dust intake.
- 500W @ 4Ω
- Dimensions: 27cm x 23cm x 4.5cm