Classic and familiar single cutaway style melds with powerful sound and Jackson’s illustrious legacy of cutting-edge design and construction for a top-notch guitar. Whether you play with crystal-clear clean tones or thick, heavily saturated distortion, the JS Series Monarkh SC JS22 easily keeps up with any style you can throw at it. Ideal for modern metal, this instrument is the ultimate complement to your music, as creative as your playing.
The SC JS22 offers a slightly shorter (24.75") scale length than most of our six-string guitars, and features a nato body and a bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint. Designed for flexible playing, the 12"-16" compound radius amaranth fingerboard is curved for easy chord playing near the nut, flattening out for playing smoking leads without fear of fretting out during bends. The Jackson compensated and adjustable bridge perfectly matches the fingerboard’s radius for accurate string action and spacing while the anchored tailpiece ensures chords stay in tune up and down the entire length of the neck.
Two Jackson high-output humbucking pickups in the bridge and neck positions crank out clear tone with plenty of the girth required for current styles. The pickups’ crisp, clear tone is channeled by a three-way toggle switch along with single volume and tone controls for versatile sound that matches any playing situation, and can cut through a thick mix to highlight your playing.
When you plug in a Jackson, you’re plugging in a legend. For over three decades our guitars have fueled musical revolutions, setting stages ablaze with fiery playing.
Available in striking finishes with black hardware, the JS Series Monarkh SC JS22 is a sterling addition to any guitar collection—both powerful and gorgeous.
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck Backshape
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Hex
- Headstock: Jackson 3+3 AT-1
- Neck Plate: None
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Amaranth
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Jackson® Compensated and Adjustable Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Branded
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges