Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS22 DKA has a poplar or nato (Natural Oil only) body with arched top, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and a 12”-16” compound-radius bound amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girth, and can be shaped with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls.
This model also features all-black hardware including a synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and die-cast tuners.
Delivering more for less, the JS22 DKA is available in Metallic Blue, Natural Oil, Satin Black or Snow White finishes.
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: .755", 12th Fret: .815"
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Amaranth
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges