Card-type compact tuners have long-been KORG’s most popular tuners. The diverse lineup includes the GA series for guitar/bass and the multi-use CA series, and has continued to support the tuning needs of beginners and professionals alike. We now introduce a new model: the GA Custom. The GA Custom features a large 3D visual meter, the first of its kind for a compact tuner. Three-dimensional lights and versatile display modes deliver an unprecedented level of visibility. Its ultra-high ±0.1 cent tuning precision also meets professional needs. The flat body with rubberized exterior is even more compact and portable than ever. A high-sensitivity mic is built-in, allowing it to be used not only with guitar/bass but also with orchestral and acoustic instruments. The GA Custom is a new type of compact tuner that packs a ton of high-end functionality into a convenient and highly portable package.
- “Custom Shop,” the mark of ultimate quality
- 3D visual meter with revolutionary visual effects
- Ultra-high tuning accuracy of +/- 0.1 cents
- Three meter display modes
- Compact flat design provides a large screen and easy portability
- High-sensitivity mic is built-in, allowing use with acoustic & orchestral instruments
3D visual meter creates a revolutionary visual effect
The 3D visual meter exemplifies the Custom Shop series. A large and easily visible note name indication and the distinct movement of brightly illuminated LEDs make the pitch difference and change instantly recognizable. This new 3D visual meter makes it simple to tune with a precision of ±0.1 cent.