Based on an amp that inspired generations of iconic guitarists, the 1959SLP. Marshall Studio Vintage amps deliver the unmistakeable tone shaping and harmonics that are expected from the 1959SLP in a portable format. You can play anything from saturated blues tones to biting leads for classic rock. Studio Vintage amps provide four separate inputs for you to blend your sound, distinctive EQ settings including presence control, a DI output and power reduction.
- Valves: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter) and 2x EL34
- Single channel with 4 separate inputs
- High and low sensitivity loudness controls
- 20W and 5W power settings
- Equalisation: Treble, middle, bass and presence
- Speaker Outputs: 5 x 1/4” jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load / 4Ω load)
- DI output