EIKON is a series of nearfield studio monitors designed by PROEL R&D team in order to provide to your music the most honest and accurate reference possible.
From the carefully selected transducers to the proprietary enhanced waveguides and to the low-resonance cabinet design, everything has been tailored with hours of listening in order to offer the best accuracy over the whole audio spectrum.
The perfectly optimized electronics, including high-headroom separate Class AB amplifiers for high and low section, high-precision crossover networks and separate LIMITER circuits, provide maximum resolution and minimum listening fatigue.
The lineup includes three models, featuring 5.25”, 6” and 8” woofers, and a 10” subwoofer, offering the ideal nearfield monitor solution for any kind of music production applications: recording studios, home and project studios, broadcast studios, post-production facilities, mobile production vehicles, home theater, multimedia installations.
- Speaker Response: 55Hz - 20kHz
- Speaker Format: 2-Way
- Speaker Tweeter: 0.75" Dome Tweeter
- Speaker Woofer: 5.25" Fibreglass Reinforced Woofer
- Speaker Connector: RCA (Unbalanced), 1/4" TRS Jack (Balanced), XLR (Balanced)
- Speaker Power (RMS): 45 Watts
- Physical Height: 285mm
- Physical Width: 185mm
- Physical Depth: 230mm
- Physical Weight: 5kg
- Material: Vinyl Laminated MDF Cabinet, ABS Front
- MPN: EIKON5