Winner of several awards, the S6 is perhaps the instrument that best represents the Seagull philosophy. This model features the stunning, rich & vintage look of its Burnt Umber finish, with a Gloss Top (GT) & the beautiful satin sheen of semi-gloss back & sides.. The S6 Slim offers entry level players the opportunity to experience the great feel and superb sound provided by a hand finished neck with a more traditional nut width feel and select solid Spruce top and a Custom Polished Finish. This model includes a Fishman Sonitone electronics system with internal soundhole volume & tone controls.
- Body: Concert Hall
- Top: Select Pressure Tested Solid Cedar
- Back & Sides: Canadian Wild Cherry
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Compensated Tusq® by GraphTech
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Custom Polished
- Neck: Silver Leaf Maple
- Neck Construction: Integrated Set Neck
- Truss Rod: Double Function
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut: Compensated Tusq® by GraphTech
- Nut Width: 1.72''
- Electronics: Fishman