Switchcraft 226 all-metal, professional grade, 6.3mm right angle mono phone jack plug. Rugged and roadworthy, these super-quality SWITCHCRAFT jack plugs are made to survive in the less-than-ideal world of the gigging musician
- Heavy duty machined copper alloy handle (shielded versions), tip and body for unsurpassed ruggedness.
- Bright nickel plating on exterior surfaces will not chip or corrode.
- Solder terminals are tin electroplated for ease of soldering.
- One-piece tip rod staked into tip terminal ensures electrical continuity.
- Heavy duty cable clamp provides secure strain relief.
- The proven industry standard phone plug for audio applications.
- Sleeve, Tip and Body: Nickel-plated copper alloy.
- Terminals: Solder lug - Tinned copper alloy.
- Screw: Tin-plated (screws size 3-48).
- Handle: Machined Nickel-plated copper alloy.
- Tubular insulator inside handle
- Right Angle construction