The GD30 12 is a smooth looking 12-string acoustic guitar with solid top construction and dreadnought body which produces a full rich sound. If you're looking for a great all rounder, this is a good choice. The GD30 12 combines a solid Spruce top with Mahogany back and sides that produce a rich and resonant sound. The slim Mahogany neck and 12" Rosewood fingerboard lend the guitar great feel and playability whilst the split saddle bridge adds superior intonation for sweet sounding chords and single note runs.
Other great features include a synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle, Rosewood headcap, pearloid rosette and dot inlays, chrome die-cast tuners and a beautiful gloss finish.
Body & Bridge
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Dreadnought 12-String
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Black w/ White Dots
Neck & Fingerboard
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 38 Coated Phosphor Bronze 12 String (.010-.053 Gauges)