Van Damme Pro Grade Classic XKE Instrument Cable is a relatively low capacitance unbalanced audio cable for use with guitars, keyboards and other unbalanced output devices. Its tight construction and dual screens of conductive thermoplastic and close lapped copper ensure noise free handling and excellent noise rejection making this cable ideal for on stage use.
- Guitar cables
- Keyboard and sound module cables
- Hi-Fi interconnects
- Low noise and high flexibility for on stage use
- Multiple colours for application or length colour coding
- Dual thermoplastic/lapped copper screens for excellent noise rejection
- Ultra pure oxygen free copper for outstanding sonic integrity