Van Damme Tour Grade Classic XKE Microphone cable combines flexibility, durability, noiseless operation and excellent handling characteristics. Now upgraded for this catalogue with more advanced PVC jacketing materials. Van Damme microphone cables can be found in film and recording studios, high street music shops, professional touring applications and the education sector.
- For mic and line level analogue balanced audio
- Ideal for on stage use
- Improved outer jacket ensures cable remains flexible in sub zero temperatures
- Tightly packed cotton fillers ensure no static build up and even capacitance
- Close lapped copper screen for the best compromise between effective shielding and flexibility
- Combination of silver plated and plain ultra pure oxygen free copper conductors for unsurpassed sound quality