Though it is compact and lightweight, the Adio is equipped with a high-wattage power amp boasting 50W of stereo output. It delivers a startling sense of volume that outperforms other amps in its class. The 2 x 3”stereo speaker system makes for an incredible playing and listening experience. Because it is capable of such high-output, the Adio is equally effective as an at-home practice amp as it is a full-fledged performing amp.
Adio provides both the hard-hitting cabinet resonance of a guitar/bass amp, and the high fidelity of home audio speakers. Thanks to new concepts used in its cabinet structure, the multi-purpose Adio excels in both scenarios. It features a bass reflex structure that delivers a sound density far exceeding the unit's size, and an inner box that emanates the sense of spatiality and depth you expect from stereo speakers. The speakers are contained in a sophisticated slant-body design, creating powerful and high-quality sound that shines for both performance and listening.
VET Modeling Technology
The Adio uses VET (Virtual Elements Technology). Instead of simply imitating the output sound of the original amp, VET meticulously models even its components and circuit design. Without relying on the ears of individual engineers, and without being influenced by the condition of a specific amp unit, VET perfectly reproduces the characteristics of the original amp. And it's equipped with a high-performance DSP to ensure high sound quality.
The total of 11 built-in amp models includes VOX's legendary AC30 as well as a variety of high-gain and clean amps. The models have been carefully tuned to take full advantage of the compact Adio's potential, so that all of them are truly usable high-quality amp models. By using the Tone Room software, you can choose from a total of 23 types of amp models. With just this single unit, you can enjoy a variety of amp sounds ranging from classic vintage amps to costly boutique amps.
A full complement of effects is also provided: four modulation-type effects, such as chorus and tremolo (FX1) and four ambience-type effects, such as delay and reverb (FX2), are built in. Appropriately for the Adio with its stereo speakers, it is also equipped with high-quality stereo effects, and you can simultaneously use a total of three effects including noise reduction. As with the amp models, using the Tone Room software lets you choose from a total of 19 types of effect: 11 for FX1 and 8 for FX2.
- Powerful 50W high-output amp.
- 2 x 3” speakers for true stereo sound.
- Proprietary chassis design ensures powerful and clear sound.
- Sophisticated slant-body design.
- Eight hours of continuous operation using eight AA batteries.
- Lightweight design of only 2.9 kg / 6.39 lb.
- VOX's proprietary VET modeling technology perfectly reproduces the response of each amp.
- A wide range of up to 17 different realistic amp models
- Up to 19 types of high-quality effects.
- Tone Room software takes full advantage of the Adio's capabilities.
- Bluetooth MIDI support allows parameters to be controlled wirelessly.
- Delivers excellent, room-filling sound when used as an audio playback device.
- Bluetooth audio support lets you wirelessly stream your favorite songs.
- AUX input jack allows convenient jam sessions.
- Acoustage function generates a virtual “surround-sound” effect.
- Audio equalizer equipped with a bassilator circuit that generates a rich low-frequency range.
- Noise reduction when using high-gain sounds.
- Auto tuner that also supports dropped tunings.
- USB interface that lets you switch between three different routings.
- Bundled with JamVOX III.